Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life of a !!

This is my story.

I am, I don't know who. I came into existence by some super-human phenomenon, I guess. I think I am a stereotype. Well, I don't know this place where I am. Its some kind of 'The Matrix' environment all around.All dark, no air. No one talks to each other. All are similar and are identified by a unique number. I have few friends here. We all are in a huge facility. They call it, may be, universe. I don't know how big it is. But this is my world. I, sometimes, think there might be a possibility that an external world exists, but.

We all are here to serve our purpose. And I know that there is some supreme authority that controls my thoughts and actions. I have not seen it. But there are various messengers that come across me time-to-time and tells me what to do. Sometime directly also. We are specially trained to do specific jobs here. In our group I am the strongest of all. We together have fought many battles here and I am the one who has survived this long. The major part of our work involves protecting the facility from foreign invasions and to kill any member of the alien party. And also to reconstruct any damage to this facility. There are few other groups also. But they are for different purpose I guess. We never interfere each other's work.

But we cannot work independently. We have a high command, as we call it. He sends orders for us. Last week we have an intrusion in our area. Numerous skilled soldiers were all over the facility. It was one of the toughest jobs I have seen till date. We were almost on the verge of losing the war. But thanks to this new army which came to our rescue in good time. We all knew that this army was sent by the high command. We won the battle easily. And the usual life continues. Everyday numerous of us dies. And Numerous of us are recruited from somewhere.

The strange part is we are never kept in the same place. It keeps on changing dynamically. There is one place where everyone wants to go. They say it is the place from where we all are originated. Something like attaining moksha. It is an independent facility, Huge. Huge walls. High tech machineries, Thumping sounds, work never stops there. Not one second. Everyone dream of going there once in their lifetime. Some of among us claims that they have been there. May be.

With time I realized that I am a small part of a very large system and I help it work properly like millions and billions of us. And every second millions of us dies and take birth. Once I was transported to some remote area. I have heard that there was a major attack somewhere downtown. We all were rushed towards the site. I can see the light coming through the opening made in the facility wall. It was a divine feeling. I cannot describe it. I was just flowing along and was attracted towards the light. And there was a huge net in the way. Somehow I got through.

And, then I was losing sense. I remembered only the below words before losing consciousness forever:

Arey, Kitna khoon beh raha hai !!!

1 comment:

"xerobillius virus" said...

force of philosophy and entropy bring into a blog post. =))

@amit