Tuesday, September 7, 2010

After few Days!!

I am happy to be here.

Everyday takes me to the same place, same roads, same people, same zeal, same ways but different thoughts. The thoughts are ever changing but some. Some just stick around for few days before fading. Some longer. Probably by the time you realize it, it's gone. I knew one of mine to be realized in good time.

Working on it makes me feel good. It gives me a reason to hang on. It gives me hopes. I have learned to dream for good. It can always break you, but. I said this before " Make it or Fake it, just Be it . I believe in this. You have to be prepared. Just overcome the fear of the consequences. Everyday leaves you stronger. You are closer to what you always wanted. I love this ongoing process of suspense and thrill. It gives you pleasure of your life, unfolding with it's varied pace in front of you.

I covet a lot. Its one of the few things. And after so many days it is still staying with me. The day is coming. You gonna hear it loud.

As they say "Love is in the air, just sniff hard enough!!"

No comments: