Saturday, January 8, 2011

That's how I did it!!

My first last-day-email of my first and last company JJJJJJJJJJ


JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

from  Vivek Rungta   
to  TechM BBNMS LS
cc  "jusliketht@gmail.com"
date  Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 7:55 PM
subject  Another one.....




……bites the dust!!!!


Today I settle my accounts with Tech M for the one last time. Here I am sending a last mail(customary) summing up my last 3.5 years ( with all mixed feelings).

This place has given me a lot more than what it has taken from me ( I am serious). I will always cherish the transformation it brought in me. Thanks to the wonderful people I met here.
You did make a difference in my life ( even if it’s small, it counts :P). You backed me up sometimes. And let me down too. We together had pulled out impossible things in stringent timelines. And we did nothing for days, sometimes :P (jk). I have seen people doing things I would never imagine ( in good and sometimes even in bad sense), but that’s how we do things here, isn’t it?
I just don’t want this mail to be a medium to vent out my emotions, but then I won’t get another chance. I here take my chance to be candid. (righteous!)

I started with an awesome batch as my ITP mates. I still remember each day afresh. Everything we did was a celebration. I got introduced to CS, we had parties, we had classroom fun. Thanks to the trainers. Everyday inside this company was a learning experience. Few were too harsh. Sometimes efforts go unrecognized and would hurt like hell. But, sometimes small words of appreciation from your side made my entire day (even weeks….:D).

I believe that it is hard to live without a social life. I used to say- I am not here to make friends. I thought good people cannot do bad things to you. I thought your hard work would always pay, no matter what. Thanks for proving me wrong guys. I still got my self-respect intact after these many years inside an IT organization only because of the guys I met here. ( As they said people in IT are unethical, sometimes.. lolz)

The only thing I was worried about when I started this journey was I should not regret it on a day like today. Have I made it large? is the question I ask myself everyday.
I might have hurt you, been rude/non-cooperative/immune towards your expectations and what-not’s. But everything inside the office is purely business and nothing’s personal. I had my part of learning with equal fun. Today I walk out with no grudges to hold but only memories to cherish.

Always stand for what you believe in life, even it means standing alone. Believe me it will get you a good night’s sleep.
And be sincere in your life, not serious ( you won’t get out alive, anyways)

I hope the change bring all the good things in our lives.

You can always get back to me (I would really love that) at:
Description: Description: See full size imageDescription: Description: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:FbMT-lNSzauZsM:http://www.watblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/twitter_logo.pngDescription: Description: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:w15OdwEsHLORtM:http://www.brooklynecopolis.org/main/Portals/0/LinkedInIcon.jpg
My personal email id : jusliketht@gmail.com

I would really love to work with you (well, some for sure) in future. May our paths cross soon.

Adios till we meet again….

Godspeed,

Vivek Rungta
For my contempt of authority, Fate has made me an authority itself!!


p.s. : Assuming that you are immune to the little irrelevance in the context of this mail to you, you would do selective reading.
p.p.s. : You might be flattered or offended by the content of this mail, but I cannot be more unbiased.
p.p.p.s. : The reason I have not mentioned your name explicitly in this mail because you will understand. This mail has reached you after all, isn’t it? You mean a lot to me.
p.p.p.p.s. :  I hope you had a great first week of the new year 2011. For the rest of the days here is me wishing you a Happy and healthy and wealthy new year 2011. May you get all you have ever deserved.
p.p.p.p.p.s. : If you are wondering why have you received this mail from me, for the simple reason that you might be a part of my group/project/friends or you might have sent me your Last day mail or may be  because I want you to read this email.



Thanks to ??? (a.k.a. - friend) for everything.. J



JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

No comments: