Saturday, September 25, 2010

All that Matters!!

El Quote 

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character." Albert Einstein 

Everybody says that Attitude is all that matters. Build a positive attitude and you will be successful and happy. But, you keep wondering, how. And that is the most important thing. You need to choose your attitude. Shape it well to reach great self realization. 

Everyday you have a choice to be positive or negative. You choose to be negative and you get a bad day. May be it keeps you happy. But at the end of the day you lost one day with a negative attitude. That one day hardly matters in your really long life. On the other hand you keep positive attitude and see the difference. No matter what happens be positive. Try this exercise for a day/week/month/life long and you find the difference. It does not take courage to be positive. It is a simple task and everyone can do it.

Once I started with a really bad day. Series of mis-fortunate events started from the early hours till night. But somehow I was very happy that day and after every mis-fortune I told to myself this is the last. And soon the day was finished and I found the whole day was miserable but I didn't lose my cool and I was unaffected by any of the events. In a moment I realized the power of positive attitude.

It's time for you to try it now! There is never a wrong time to do a good thing. Do it now.

No comments: