Sunday, August 29, 2010

Interfaces

Something's must have been changed. Well, a lot.

It was a cool evening as I think. I was as usual riding my bike to it's max capacity through the busy roads of Pune. I love this thing, I thought. Nonetheless, I was supposed to be somewhere and I was late. This was no different for me. I have spent three full years and a little more in this place. I own this place. Every bit of it. But, something went missing right from the start. There never was any connection in between us. I never inhaled that portion of air which sends nostalgic simulating waves to your brain. Never. I never cared for anyone. I was one easy-going man. And I reached there. I collected the change and I was on my way back. I know these things are coming to an end. I have a very little time.

I was prepared to go from this place. The strange part was there was not a single thought about missing the place. Though I missed the people there for the first time in my life. I have changed. I knew it. I never missed anybody in my life. I am not sure who brought this change, but, I guess SMone must have. I never realized people around me were important. They never were, now I am not sure. I had my time, shot and whatever.

I reached my last resort. I was happy. I am ready to transform once again. Something sticked. It was smothering me and I was liking it. I started my to-be-usual routine. My ride is changed now. The speed is not in my control. I can just sit quietly in there. I cannot choose my co-passengers. I become totally dependent on public transit. And during their no-show I prefer to walk . Wish i could Fly. Lolz. I see people and their faces. It's so easy to connect with them. Just to hear them smile you stretch your lips a little micrometers. Everything was customized for me. Someone knew what I wanted.

It was like you just uninstall windows and installed Linux/whatever-you-like. The whole GUI is changed. I started to like everything. I am glad that this happened.

I knew my interface has been changed. For Good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!!u changed my views by just one article..!!!
i loved the inner self u have portrayed here!!positively expressed ur detached behavior!!
Good work!!keep writing!!

surbhi said...

:).....hmmm....cmplt yes to it...really a positive attitude....great...keep up d gud work...

Observer said...

thanks guys for valuable comments!!!