Friday, August 6, 2010

I know this before, it took time to dawn.

The other day I was thinking of nothing. Almost forgot how to do that for a while.

It all started with an idea. I saw the clock at exactly 4:42 A.M. I don't know whether it was the time but I somehow thought, yes. I was trying to avoid looking at anything and I successfully closed my eyes. I was supposed to concentrate on something, like my breathing process. There was, however, enough noise in it. thanks to the cold. Then I thought I might look for something and stick to it as well thinking of nothing. Soon I realized that multiple threads are in action inside my mind. I think of Sun with which came the broad daylight and the sky, trees, birds. Then came the moon, me sad. Followed the stars, in abundance. Then I thought of a COMET ( it is of professional significance too) and I took a cosmic ride. I was away. Darkness approached me from all quarters. And I was elated. I know it is the beginning. I have felt this way before. Only that I have less courage now but more power to go ahead.

I went with the flow and was falling into the never-ending darkness. I was losing mass. I know it was okay. I want to lose more. Something was missing. I wasn't connected. I lack practice. I was in the then present state of inertia for few more moments. And I suddenly thought, the very first thought, that I am not able to sustain it. I am getting thoughts. I have to make office after few hours. I need to get a sleep. I have to dream. I stopped.

Now it was time to look at the clock. I did it in a snap. For a fraction of second I did it again at exactly 4:49 A.M. and closed my eyes. I was excited. It was coming back to me. I know I stand a chance. I was relaxed. The darkness was fading. And I forgot everything.

Soon I felt that someone was knocking at the door. I woke up suddenly to find out that my roommate wants to come in. It was 8:36 A.M. I remembered everything. I was elated.

And now I am ready for something.

2 comments:

Abhi said...

Marvelous.... hope u r coming back to ur self being.

Good one dude

Observer said...

yeah man... I hope so.... and thanks for stopping by!! :P